Administration Assistant - Premier Ford
Due to business growth, Premier Ford requires a full time Administration Assistant for their busy Central Administration department.
- To cover a full range of central, accounting and sales administration duties.
- Collection and delivery of vehicles including vans.
- To be part of our team you’ll need to care about our customers, our brand, your colleagues and our business.
- To have reasonable numeracy skills.
- To have good IT skills.
- Have a friendly outgoing nature.
- Be positive, professional, approachable and flexible.
You must have a full, clean driving licence and be enthusiastic, reliable and responsible, with a keen eye for detail.
Full training will be given to the successful applicant
Please apply via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.orgOr in writing to: Paul Pepperrell Company Accountant Premier Ford Riverway Newport Isle of Wight PO30 5UY
The successful candidate will benefit from excellent working conditions and a competitive salary.
Premier Ford is the Ford main dealer and Transit Centre for the Isle of Wight. Premier Ford has recently been named one of the UK’s Best Dealerships To Work For in a new programme launched by Automotive Management, the UK’s leading automotive retail business publication.
Login to see the contact details for Premier Ford