Frequently Asked Questions
All the answers are here. However we're here for you; if you get stuck please get in-touch!
We've tried to make our service as user friendly as possible. However we know how sometimes it can take a while to get to grips with new services, so we've complied a list of frequently asked questions and responses to help with the more commonly experienced issues.
So, if you're a jobhunter and would like to find out how to apply for a job, create an automated email job alert or upload your CV, then read on, this is the place for you. However, we realise sometimes it is nice to communicate with a real person. So, you can also contact us here as well.
- How much does your service cost?
- Not one single penny! We are completely free to use for all jobhunters.
- How do I apply for a vacancy?
- OK we appreciate sometimes websites can be a bit confusing, so below is a step by step guide to how to apply for a vacancy.
- Is your site secure?
- Yes! We take security of the site and the confidentiality and security of your personal information extremely seriously.
- Where are you based?
- We are located in the beautiful seaside town of Ryde.
Unit 1 Enterprise Court
Ryde Business Park
Isle of Wight
- My confirmation email hasn't arrived?
- Ok, chances are this has been caught by your email providers spam filter. Check your spam filter first and if its not there contact us and we’ll help you out.
- How do I setup job alerts?
- When registering with us you will be prompted to set up the type of alerts you would like to receive. You simply select the types of industry's you are interested and capable of working in and then select the frequency of alerts to suit you situation. That’s it, now just sit back and wait for you job alerts to land in you inbox the instant a vacancy is published.
- How do I stop email alerts?
- All you have to do is login to your account then select ‘Job Alerts’ from navigation in your account area. Within this area you will be able to either switch of your job alert notifications or amend the frequency of alerts. Your account will remain active and you can reactivate the alerts at any time.
- How do I upload my CV?
- In your account area you’ll notice an area called supporting documentation. It is here where you can upload any supporting documents you may have. For example your CV, certification, references and /or anything else you think appropriate to your application.
Don’t worry you can always replace or remove any document you upload and choose which ones you send with each individual application.
- How do I edit my CV?
- If you have uploaded your own CV to our site then to edit you will need to edit your hard copy on your system then re-upload to your account with us. This will either replace your existing CV or you can also add a different CV designed for a specific job you wish to apply for.
- What information will an employer see?
- When you click ‘Apply’ you details will be sent to the employer for them to review your application. Your personal profile will be sent. This is the information you entered when registering and can be edited from your account area at any time. The employer will also receive your CV if you have used our CV creator tool. If you wish for your uploaded CV and or documents to be sent you need to add these to you application before you click ‘Apply’.
- I’ve forgotten my password, can you help?
- If your registered with us you can retrieve your details via our lost password function found here.
On the jobseeker login page, underneath the login box, you should find a ‘Lost password’ link. Click this to receive a password reminder in your inbox. If you do not receive an email please contact us.
- Can I suggest some ideas or give some feedback?
- Yes please! We value every piece of feedback we get (good or bad) and would welcome your suggestions or feedback. Please contact us with your thoughts.
Can you help
Can you help us grow? When something works, it just works; not because you’re told it works. Why not recommend us to your friends and family if you think we work?