Community Healthcare Assistant - First City Group
Job Posted: 9 November 2023
- Contract Term: Permanent
- Location: Isle of Wight
- Contract Type: Full or part time
- Salary: : £12.16 per hour (£25,292.80 based on 40 hours)
- Industries: Health & Social Care Nursing Recruitment
Job Start Date: 09/11/2023
Want to make a difference? Looking for a change in Career ? or Looking for additional hours?
First City Care Group have a fantastic opportunity that involves supporting people in the local community to live independently at home..
Driving licence and access to your own vehicle is essential for this position.
Salary: £25,292.80, Based on 40Hrs Per week
First City are proud to support the local community on the Isle of Wight covering but not limited to Ryde, Newport, East Cowes. seeking caring, honest and reliable individuals with a passion for supporting others, to join our expanding team of healthcare assistants on the Isle of Wight.
The successful candidate will support customers with their day to day routine. We are looking for committed staff to embrace our company ethos and values and provide excellent standards of care to our clients. You will be visiting clients in their own homes during; Mornings, Evenings, Weekends and performing duties such as the following:
- Assisting with personal care
- Administering medication
- Helping service users with their morning and evening routines
- Preparing meals
- Light domestic tasks
There will also be other individual requirements outlined in each person-centred support plan
Locations: IOW, Ryde, Newport, East Cowes
Hours Available: Full-Time, Part-Time, Bank,
Shifts: Breakfasts/lunches 7am – 2:30pm, Tea Time/Evenings 2:30pm – 11pm
The successful candidate will embrace the First City company values and be:
First City perks include:
- Part time and full time positions available
- Competitive salary (contracted hours * subject to T&Cs)
- First uniform free
- Workplace pension
- Discounts at major retailers
- Refer a friend scheme
- Flexible hours (some weekend commitment is required)
- Access to Employee assistance programme with Health Assured.
- Opportunity to increase knowledge through training opportunities
- Opportunity for career progression
Driving licence and access to your own vehicle is essential for this position as well as some commitment for morning shifts beginning at 7am, evenings and alternate weekend commitment. Full time and Part time positions available.
ALL JOBS WITH FIRST CITY ARE SUBJECT TO SATISFACTORY REFERENCES, ENHANCED DBS CHECK AND FULL COMPLETION OF MANDATORY TRAINING.