Sales Executive - EPoS Solutions
Job Posted: 17 January 2023
- Contract Term: Permanent
- Location: Isle of Wight
- Contract Type: Full time
- Salary: Highly competitive pay package
- Industries: Sales & Marketing
Established in 2003, our client is an award winning, market leading EPoS provider across the UK and Europe. A business with family values at the core, my client is disrupting the hospitality and retail sectors with its innovative and tailored solutions, flexible development roadmap and outstanding support packages.
Having successfully installed the largest EPoS solution in the UK in the last 10 years and continuing to expand the range of single site operators to multi-site clients and big brands in their portfolio, my client is looking for the right person to join the small but successful sales team.
In this economic climate, businesses are understanding the importance of investing in technology to maximise operations and efficiencies, therefore demand for solutions like EPoS are continuing to grow rapidly.
Covering key sectors including but limited to QSR, Restaurants, Pubs & Bars, Coffee Shops & Cafes, Higher Education, Business & Industry, Hotels, Members Club, Retail and Convenience, the right candidate will be consulting with various levels of operators across the UK.
Reporting directly to the Sales Director you will be responsible for a 360° sales cycle; managing inbound and outbound leads, generating meetings and demo’s either remotely or face to face, preparing quotes and proposals through the CRM and closing.
We're looking for an dynamic and ambitious EPoS Sales Executive or Manager with 2-5 years’ experience working in the EPoS industry with a proven track record. The successful candidate will also have an excellent understanding of the Hospitality & Retail sectors, our competitors and new trends in the industry.
On offer is a market leading basic salary with uncapped commission as well as a range of benefits to include:
- Company car
- Company Laptop & Mobile phone
- Equipment to work from home
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Birthdays off
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company events like Summer & Christmas Parties
- Uncapped commission
- Performance related bonus
Main responsibilities include:
- Generate leads and manage inbound sales enquiries
- Maintain database for pipeline, forecasting and reporting purposes
- Value a consultative approach to the sales process and listen to the customers’ needs before recommending the best solution
- To build and maintain client relationships
- Negotiate commercial and contractual terms
- To attend and represent the business at Exhibitions, Networking events and Conferences
- Monthly office attendance will be required
Please apply below with an up-to-date CV and brief cover note and we will be in touch at a time to suit you.
All applications are treated with the upmost confidentiality.
Isle of Wight Jobs Recruitment Ltd is acting as an employment agency and business on behalf of this employer. We will be providing a pre-qualified shortlist of applicants to the management team within this company. We are unable to publicly release further details regarding this employer; however, we will be able to freely discuss the specifics with suitable applicants