Deli Cook / Assistant - The West Bay Club
West Bay Country Club & Spa
Part Time – Seasonal Deli Cook/Assistant
Our popular Bistro is an integral part of the Country Club and a natural hub of activity. Overlooking the indoor pool and close to our spa and fitness reception areas, it provides a friendly and comfortable place to enjoy one of our freshly made health juices and coffee, as well as our nutritious seasonal salads, snacks and daily specials which are all thoughtfully prepared in-house.
We have an opportunity for a hard-working, enthusiastic person with an interest in health and wellness to join the team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing deli produce – including freshly made sandwiches, salads and hot seasonal specials in keeping with our simple, tasty, local and nutritional focus
- Making daily juices, coffees and other hot drinks
- Serving customers with their food as required.
- Clearing and tidying the Bistro to make sure it is immaculately presented.
- Cleaning the kitchen and food preparation areas and maintaining high levels of food hygiene at all times.
Candidate must have experience in a similar food preparation role, be able to manage their daily work routine efficiently, and hold a Level 2 Food & Hygiene certification is a minimum.
Hours are a minimum of 32 per week and will include weekends on a rota basis. Additional hours will be available during the busy season.
We offer excellent rates of pay and benefits including free use of our gym, pool and fitness classes, along with food, drink and product discounts including a 50% discount on Liz Earle products.
The West Bay Country Club & Spa is an equal opportunities employer
Apply now as we are looking for someone to start ASAP.
The West Bay Country Club & Spa, Halletts Shute, Yarmouth, Isle of Wight, PO41 0RJ.
The West Bay Club & Spa
The West Bay Club & Spa is the perfect coastal getaway comprising over 100 New England style houses set in 14 acres of beautiful grounds in the village of Yarmouth, on the Isle of Wight.
Login to see the contact details for The West Bay Club & Spa