Coffee Shop Chef - Norton Grange Hotel
Do you want a career working for The Sunday Times 5th Best Big Companies in the UK?
A rewarding career at Warner Leisure Hotels means joining one great team who aim to create a warm hearted and seamless experience across our 13 unique and beautiful Hotels and Coastal Villages.
The Purpose of the role:
As a Chef at Warner Leisure Hotels you will be part of a passionate team that takes pride in delivering exceptional dining experiences for our guests. You will work in a high performing, fast paced volume catering environment aiming to exceed our guest's needs and expectations on a daily basis
This position is seasonal however, the Hotel is only closed for four weeks in January!
- Ensuring the smooth running of your section, and working together with all team members and Head Chef
- Ensuring the highest standard of hygiene & cleanliness to ensure safe food preparation
- Providing a safe and secure environment by adhering to the company Health & Safety and Food Safety policies ensuring all areas are compliant with audit requirements
- Delivery of exceptional food standards as outlined in the department handbooks and the Warner Culture, with the aim of promoting guest loyalty and repeat bookings
- Preparing ingredients, cooking meals and plating dishes on hotel menus as required throughout your shift according to customer requirements
- Assisting the Head Chef in keeping the Kitchen, stores and ancillary departments running smoothly during service
- Taking part in all appropriate training sessions as requested & ensuring your colleagues and peers are up to date with the Training Calendar
- Ensuring your personal grooming reflects the company standards
- To carry out any other duties reasonably requested by a member of the Management Team
Experience and training:
- We will welcome applicants with previous Chef experience, working ideally within a large scale, 180+ room hotel or multi outlet catering environment
- Level 2 Food Safety Certificate is preferred
The benefits of working with us:
- Free use of many of the Hotel/Coastal Village facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets
- 20% team member discount across Warner Leisure Hotels, Butlin’s and Haven holidays for you, your family and friends
- Reward and recognition schemes including long service•Externally recognised qualifications that will give you the opportunity to progress and develop within Bourne Leisure
- Childcare voucher scheme (subject to eligibility)
- Government pension scheme
To take the next step in building the Warner career you’ve always dreamed of...apply now using the below link!
Tourism and Leisure
Login to see the contact details for Norton Grange